Friday, March 7, 2008

Let's get started

Ok, here goes. The first post on my blog. I intend this blog to be a place where I can develop my skills as a photographer. I have been interested in photography since the early days of being locked in a darkroom with my dad developing black and white images. My dad has been a photography enthusiast for as long as I can remember, and he has passed that passion on to me. I expect to use this blog to document self assigned photography projects and as a means to store my own observations. Much like a journal of lessons learned, I hope that by taking the time to write it all down, I will be forced to organize my thoughts and hopefully learn more that way.

I want to write down all my thought processes as I plan, execute, and post-process my images. Perhaps as I gain more experience, others may even come to learn from my mistakes and successes. Let's see where all this will take me...

No comments:

Post a Comment